Job Search 2.0
Put Your Best Self Forward
And Get The Job Faster
Job-hunting is really tough.
You feel like you're going begging, and it often involves a lot of rejection, as you submit applications that don't go anywhere.
And if you're applying to jobs in the traditional way - going after advertised openings - you've got a lot of competition.
Outsmart The Entire Job-Hunting Process
There are two things you can do for yourself, to make this whole process better - to get a better job, with fewer tries.
One is to have a professional give you feedback on your materials, your personal branding, and your interviewing.
The other is to upgrade your plan for finding the jobs you actually want.
Job Search 2.0 does both.
What's In Job Search 2.0?
Job Search 2.0 Is completely customized to your needs. You can choose to do any of the phases below, or all of them, as needed.
Here's what's included in each:
Phase 1: Upgrade Your Documents & Digital Presence
- Ensure your resume, cover letter(s), and other documents look proofed, polished, and modern - while being tailored to the industries you're interested in
- Avoid the common mistakes that make young applicants look too inexperienced, and which ones make seasoned job-changers look outdated and behind the times
- Deal proactively with any "red flags" you have, like employment gaps, being fired, or lack of experience
- Ensure your social media presence conveys the right image to potential employers, and amplifies your networking reach
Phase 2: Upgrade Your Search Strategies
- Learn which search strategies are most likely to result in a hire - and make plans to use these powerful tools
- Find out which organizations to target - even if they don't have an advertised opening
- Learn the three types of networking you need to be doing - and which ones are a waste of time
- Set attainable goals - and stick to them
- Learn strategies for staying motivated and optimistic
Phase 3: Master Interview Skills and Strategies
- Make sure your interview etiquette is modern and polished
- Learn how to answer tough questions in a way that improves your potential to get hired
- Learn how to "sell yourself" in a genuine, natural way
- Learn what key questions to ask - both before and during the interview
Phase 4: Follow Up Like a Pro
- Ensure that your follow-up is modern, polished, and memorable
- Learn what to do if they ask you for your salary requirements
- Learn how to negotiate for the best salary possible
Completely Customized To Your Needs
Unlike some of my other courses, Job Search 2.0 is completely customized to your needs.
The basic principles are always there, guiding the process. Within those, we'll adapt our strategy to your unique circumstances - your goals, your industry, your experience, and the work you've already done.
You can choose the phases you want to do with me. Maybe you just want a resume review. Or maybe you want feedback on your search strategy, or networking approach. Or maybe you want to work with me every step of the way.
You can also choose the number of sessions you want for each phase. If you want fewer sessions, I can give you some broad feedback and suggestions to apply on your own. If you want more support, we can work together step by step until you get the job you're thrilled to have.
Is Job Search 2.0 Really Better?
I understand your concern – your time is very precious, will this be worth it?
The answer is, yes – or your money back. This course is unconditionally backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, just let me know within 60 days of starting the first session and I’ll refund every penny.
Want more proof?
Easy. We'll include a resume or cover letter review in our no-cost initial consultation. That way you can experience for yourself the kind of difference we can make by working together.
How To Get Started Today
No time like the present!
Please contact me to set up your no-cost initial consultation. From there, we'll discuss how much support you want, answer your biggest questions, and discuss what happens next. There is no "obligation to buy" after this session.
Your new career is waiting for you! I am looking forward to helping you create a career you love.