Coaching and Consulting Fees
How are coaching fees set?
Coaching is similar in cost to other hour-long, one-on-one sessions with skilled professionals, including counselors, accountants, massage therapists, photographers, or personal trainers.
As with all of these professionals, the right coach will help you achieve something that would have been difficult to do by yourself with the same quality of results.
I am so confident that you will find value in the coaching, that I provide a money back guarantee and require no contracts. If you don’t get value out of every session, I will refund your money – no questions asked.
Remember that, if you are in business for yourself, coaching is tax deductible.
Initial No-Cost Consultation
- I will learn about your situation in detail, then give you an overview of how I might be able to help you, based on your situation.
- I’ll also answer any coaching questions you may have.
- A great place to start if you're not sure what you need, or are unsure about starting coaching.
- Allow 30 minutes
- Click here to schedule a no-cost initial consultation
Single 90-minute Session: $100.00
- Ideal for a one-time resume review, interview prep, or occasional support as you work on a long-term project (such as a job hunt or starting a business).
- Sessions are typically by phone or Zoom virtual meeting, but can be in-person for local clients.
Ongoing Sessions: $75.00
- For clients wishing to work with me for two or more sessions.
- Sessions last 50-60 minutes.
- Ideal for step-by-step support for a career change, business start-up, or job hunt.
- Sessions are typically by phone or Zoom virtual meeting.
All sessions are pay-as-you-go, by check, PayPal or Venmo.